Nada Brahma Sound Is Divine

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Yeshe Tsogyal


This image from the murals of Samye in Tibet was created by Dechen Yeshe Wangmo
and published as a notecard to raise funds for the Tsogyal Latso nuns.
It is copyrighted by Jnanasukha.




: Yeshe Tsogyal :


Now until the dualistic identity mind melts and dissolves,
 it may seem that we are parting.
 Please be happy.
 When you understand the dualistic mind,
 there will be no separation from me.
 May my good wishes fill the sky.



~ Yeshe Tsogyal as she ascended into the sky...

1 comment:

  1. So sad,, right now, my dear friend Eva, because someone just has stolen my art work via internet ... sad, not so much sad, because my work was stolen (let them have it) ... but because only now (age 59) I finally seem to grasp the concept of " attachment is the root of all evil" ... I learned my lesson well this time, I hope ... U too? Love u, cat.

    ReplyDelete

Put all your soul into it, write the way you feel.